Coil Tattoo Machine Features
- A phantom coil tattoo machine is designed for professional tattoo artists. Lightweight, exquisite, and high-quality material. It is used for liner and can be matched with all standard metal and disposable tubes.
- It’s made of Aircraft Grade Aluminum (imported from Italy) and a built-in five-axis CNC frame which makes the machine more exquisite. It also runs more stable.
- Its spring is made of manganese steel with strong elasticity and strong fatigue resistance. The front spring weighs 18g; the rear spring weighs 20g. The machine itself only weighs 166g.
- The coils are made of copper, 12wrap for the liner. Its height is 28mm and its diameter is 0.197”. Coil cores are made of high-carbon steel.
- Capacitance: 50V 47UF 7500 switches/min. You can set the voltage to be 5-10V, however, 5.5-8V is the best. The start voltage is 5V.
- The sterling silver contact screw makes the whole machine more conductive.