Wormhole Tattoo Pen Machine Kit with Cartridge Tattoo Pen Cartridge Needles
About the CSP03 tattoo pen
1. Material: Made of aircraft-grade aluminum. The tattoo pen adopts CNC integrated carving process, which makes sure machine parts are wear-resistant.
2. Powerful and long service life: The CSP03 tattoo pen adopts a brushless motor and works powerfully. Less heat. Generally, its service life is more than 3000 hours.
3. 10000 Revolutions Per Minute at 8V. The working voltage is 6-8V.
4. Needle depth is up to 2.8mm, with a 2.8mm stroke length.
5. Tattoo pen length: 79mm; tattoo pen grip diameter: 24mm
6. Lightweight design: only 82 grams, most weight is in the center.
Tattoo Kit Include
1// 1 X RCA tattoo pen
2// 1 X tattoo clip cord
3// 1 X tattoo foot pedal
4// 1 X dual tattoo power supply with power cord
5// 20 X tattoo cartridge needles ( 5X3RL,5X5RL,5X5RM,5X7RM)
6// 50 X tattoo ink caps with base ( Do not need ink cup holder )
7// 10 X tattoo ink (5ml each bottle, color sent by chance)
8// 1X 30ml black tattoo pigment
9// 2 X transfer tattoo paper
10// 1 X tattoo practice skin
11// 1pair tattoo glove
Why use brushless motor?
“The advantages of a brushless motor over brushed motors are high power-to-weight ratio, high speed, nearly instantaneous control of speed (rpm) and torque, high efficiency, and low maintenance.”–Wikipedia
What can you do with a 2.8mm stroke?
Consequently, short strokes (1.8-2.8mm) are perfect for soft shading and blending work. Most tattoo machines with stroke lengths under 2.5mm are designed for permanent makeup. Short stroke machines move faster because they have less distance to travel in each up-and-down motion.
Tattoo Product Warranty
From the original date of purchase,
-Tattoo RCA cord, foot pedal and tattoo pen with 6 months warranty
-Tattoo pen and power supply with one year warranty
Tattoo Tips for Beginners
1. Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
2. Round magnum needles (marked RM) are used for shading and color fill. Compared with weaved magnum needles or flat needles, round magnums conform better to the skin, giving a more consistent line, better ink dispersion, and less skin damage.
3. If you still want to tattoo on real skin, you had better buy radiant colors ink that can stick to the skin better than the one in the kit.