Tattoo Pen Features
- This tattoo pen body is made of aircraft-grade aluminum and adopts CNC integrated carving process, ensuring machine parts are wear-resistant.
- A flat brushless motor (direct drive motor) is inside it. Less heat. Its service life is more than 3000 hours.
- 14000 Revolutions Per Minute at 12V. The working voltage depends on the tattoo style you’re making.
- Tattoo pen length: 89mm. Tattoo pen grip diameter: 30mm.
- The needle depth is 0-4.0mm with a 4.0 mm stroke.
- If you want to use round liner needles to do shading, especially soft shading, and delicate details, then, this tattoo pen will be your best partner.
- A tattoo pen with a long stroke (4.0+mm) can quickly push large needle groups into the skin and allows you to hang the needle farther out of the tip, providing greater accuracy when you’re lining. Pens with longer strokes are more suitable for dot, line, traditional, and colored tattoo designs.
Why use a brushless motor?
“The advantages of a brushless motor over brushed motors are high power-to-weight ratio, high speed, nearly instantaneous control of speed (rpm) and torque, high efficiency, and low maintenance.”–Wikipedia
1 X Tattoo pen
1 X Tattoo power supply
8X Tattoo Ink (30ML)
2 X Thick blank practice skin (3mm thick)
20 X Tattoo needle cartridges (3RL 5RL 5RM 7RM)
2 X Tattoo pen bandage
1 X Disposable gloves
2 X Transfer Paper
1 X Foot Pedal
20 x Small size ink cups with base
20 x Medium size ink cups with base
Tattoo Tips for Beginners
- Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
- Round magnum needles (marked RM) are used for shading and color fill. Compared with weaved magnum needles or flat needles, round magnums conform better to the skin, giving a more consistent line, better ink dispersion, and less skin damage.
- Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself.
Tattoo Pen Warranty
The Wormhole tattoo pen and power supply come with a 12-month warranty.
The Tattoo foot pedal and clip cord come with a 6-month warranty.
There are no reviews yet.