Wireless Tattoo Pen Features
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum. The tattoo pen adopts CNC integrated carving process, which makes sure machine parts are wear-resistant.
- More details about the tattoo pen machine. Net weight: 80 grams. Working voltage: 6-8V. Start voltage: 5V. Rpm, 8V-1W r/min. Stroke, 2.8mm. 0 – 2.8mm adjustable needle depth.
- Powerful and long service life: The new tattoo pen adopts a coreless motor and works powerfully. Generally, its service life is more than 3000 hours.
- 2 Working modes: it can work as a wireless pen and wired.
Tattoo Pen Kit Includes
1 X Tattoo pen with RCA clip cord
1 X Dual tattoo power supply
1 X Tattoo foot pedal
8 X Tattoo ink (30ML/bottle)
2 X Tattoo pen bandage
1 X Disposable gloves
20 X Tattoo needle cartridges (3RL 5RL 5M1 7M1)
40 X Tattoo ink caps
2 X Stencil tattoo paper
2 X Blank tattoo practice skin
Tattoo Product Warranty
From the original date of purchase,
-Tattoo RCA cord, foot pedal, and tattoo pen with 6 months warranty
-Tattoo pen and power supply with one year warranty
Why This Tattoo Pen Kit
a. 8 basic tattoo ink colors can create any other colors you like.
b. Thick tattoo practice skin is better for beginners to practice tattooing
Tattoo Tips for Beginners
1. Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
2. Round magnums needles (marked RM) are used for shading and color fill. Compared with weaved magnum needles or flat needles, round magnums conform better to the skin, giving a more consistent line, better ink dispersion, and doing less skin damage.
3. Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself. If you still want to tattoo on real skin, you had better buy professional tattoo ink which can stick to the skin better than the one in the kit.
Notice: This tattoo kit is only for use by adults. Without guardian permission, children and teenagers are not allowed to buy tattoo equipment.
It is a very great product to learn with and easy to use. I wish it would say what is the recommended voltage to have so you can learn properly. Altogether it is a very good product and it states clearly that beginners should not tattoo on anyones skin until they are trained.
The pen worked great, it’s light and doesn’t make a lot of noise.