About the tattoo ink
20 Basic tattoo ink colors set 5ml/bottle
- Smooth: A homogenized carrier/pigment mixture that flows easily
- Vibrant: Highest possible pure pigment content ensures your work stands out
- Consistent: Receive the color and quality you expect, each and every time
- Long-lasting: Reliable, rich tones made to remain just as they were on day one, long after application
- Trusted: A time-tested favorite among tattoo professionals, made in the USA
Wormhole Tattoo Inks are professional tattoo pigment colors. Each ink is positive for tattoo beginners to practicing tattoo skills
Package: 20 Colors/set
Volume: 5ml/ Bottle
20 Colors including the same as the picture
Please don’t use this tattoo ink on human skin. They are designed for practicing on fake skin. Practicing needs lots of tattoo ink, so cheap tattoo ink will be the best choice.
Tattoo Tips for Beginners
Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself. If you still want to tattoo on real skin, you had better buy professional tattoo ink which can stick to the skin better than the one in the kit.
Notice: This tattoo ink is only for use by tattoo artists. Without guardian permission, children and teenagers are not allowed to buy tattoo equipment.
This type of ink is fit for practice, love the size of the bottle.
I like these inks so far. They run just a little thin. I haven’t had a problem tattooing with this ink. I like the fact that it is alot cheaper than the ink I would usually buy.
Love the color
I like how the colors are bright just the right tone for doing tattoos.
I have to test them out but it looks like a great product.
No expiration date issues. Properly packed and no damage on delivery.
I will update the review soon after testing it.