Wormhole Tattoo Machine with A Direct Drive Motor Designed for Traditional Tattoos
What Is Direct Driver Motor?
Direct-drive motors are also called Lorenz-force motors and pancake motors. It is any motor — rotary or linear — in which the load is connected directly to the motor, without mechanical transmission elements such as gearboxes or belt and pulley systems. In other words, the motor directly drives the load.
Tattoo Pen Features
- This tattoo pen body is made of aircraft-grade aluminum and adopts CNC integrated carving process, which makes sure machine parts are wear-resistant.
- 14000 Revolutions Per Minute at 12V. The working voltage depends on the tattoo style you’re making.
- A flat coreless motor (direct drive motor) is inside it. Generally, its service life is more than 3000 hours.
- The suggested needle depth is 3.5-4.5mm. With 4.5mm stroke length.
- If you wanna use round liner needles to do shading, especially soft shading and delicate details, then, this tattoo pen will be your best partner.
1 X Tattoo Pen
X RCA clip cord
Tattoo Pen Warranty
The wormhole tattoo pen comes with a 12-month warranty.
More tattoo pens are available.