Tattoo Pen Apollo’s Project Features
- The Flash tattoo pen is made of aircraft-grade aluminum. It adopts a Five-axis engraving machining process.
- The tattoo pen adopts a brushless motor and an advanced direct drive system that is more powerful, precise, fast coloring, and quiet operation.
- 10000 revolutions per minute at 13V.
- Needle depth is up to 4.2mm. With a 4.2mm stroke.
- Tattoo pen length: 85mm; Tattoo pen grip diameter: 28mm.
- A tattoo pen with 7 stroke lengths: 2.4mm, 2.7mm, 3.0mm, 3.3mm, 3.6mm, 3.9mm, and 4.2mm.
- Easy to disassemble for easy cleaning.
- This rotary tattoo machine is compatible with most brands of tattoo needles.
How to Insert tattoo cartridge needles?
- Insert the needle into the tattoo pen grip.
- Twist the needle, then it will be locked in the grip.
What are brushless motors?
“The advantages of a brushless motor over brushed motors are high power-to-weight ratio, high speed, nearly instantaneous control of speed (rpm) and torque, high efficiency, and low maintenance.”–Wikipedia
Reasons for choosing Apollo’s Project Tattoo Pen?
A tattoo pen with 7 stroke lengths: 2.4mm, 2.7mm, 3.0mm, 3.3mm, 3.6mm, 3.9mm, and 4.2mm. A pen with a medium stroke is best for packing color and blending. It has enough power for lining with smaller needle groupings, but it will struggle with larger ones. You can also do some black and grey (but not ultra-smooth portraits that require several passes). A tattoo pen with a long stroke can push large needle groups into the skin with ease and allows you to hang the needle farther out of the tip, which provides greater accuracy when you’re lining. Pens with longer strokes are more suitable for dot, line, traditional, and colored tattoo designs. Different stroke lengths can fit your different needs.
Tattoo Pen Warranty
All wormhole tattoo pens come with a 12-month warranty.