Tattoo Pen Features:
- Tattoo Pen could be used for both shading and lining.
- Working voltage: 5-8V.9000 Revolutions Per Minute at 8V.
- A coreless motor is located inside it, so the pen works powerfully without heating up. Generally, its service life is more than 3000 hours.
- Needle depth is up to 3.5mm, with a 3.5mm stroke length.
- A tattoo pen with a medium stroke (3.5mm) is best for packing color and blending. It has enough power for lining with smaller needle groupings, but it will struggle with larger ones. You can also do some black and grey (but not ultra-smooth portraits that require several passes). Compared with a long stroke, a medium stroke causes less skin damage.
Tattoo Pen Kit Includes:
1 X Tattoo pen (RCA port)
1 X Tattoo power supply
1 x RCA cord
1 X Foot pedal
20 X Tattoo needle cartridges
40 X Tattoo ink caps
8 X 30ml Tattoo ink
2 X Stencil tattoo paper
2 X Blank tattoo practice skin
1 x Pair of blue nitrile gloves
1 x Power cord
1 x Tattoo pen kit user manual
Tattoo Pen Warranty:
Wormhole tattoo pen and power supply come with a 1-year warranty.
The Tattoo foot pedal and clip cord come with a 6-month warranty.
Tattoo Tips for Beginners:
- Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
- Round magnum needles (marked RM) are used for shading and color fill. Compared with weaved magnum needles or flat needles, round magnums conform better to the skin, giving a more consistent line, better ink dispersion, and doing less skin damage
- Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself. If you still want to tattoo on real skin, you had better buy professional tattoo ink which can stick to the skin better than the one in the kit.