About the Tattoo Pen
- This CLP02 tattoo pen is made of aircraft-grade aluminum. It adopts CNC integrated carving process, which makes sure machine parts are wear-resistant.
- A brushless motor is located inside it, so the pen works powerfully without heating up. Generally, its service life is more than 3000 hours.
- 10000 Revolutions Per Minute at 8V. The working voltage is 5-8V.
- Needle depth is up to 3.5mm, with a 3.5mm stroke length
- It only weighs 115g. Most weight is in the center.
- Tattoo pen length: 115mm. Tattoo pen grip diameter: 20mm.
- A tattoo pen with a medium stroke (3.5mm) is best for packing color and blending. It has enough power for lining with smaller needle groupings, but it will struggle with larger ones. You can also do some black and grey (but not ultra-smooth portraits that require several passes). Compared with a long stroke, a medium stroke causes less skin damage.
Why use a brushless motor?
“The advantages of a brushless motor over brushed motors are high power-to-weight ratio, high speed, nearly instantaneous control of speed (rpm) and torque, high efficiency, and low maintenance.”–Wikipedia
1 × tattoo pen with RCA cord
40 × tattoo needle cartridges ( 1203RL &1207RM, 5pcs for each. 1205RL,1205RM &1205M1 10pcs for each)
1 × tattoo power supply
1 × tattoo foot pedal
20 × small plastic caps
20 × medium plastic caps
1 ×blank practice skin
1 × practice skin with a pattern
5 × transfer paper
10 × random tattoo ink (5ML each bottle)
2 × tattoo grip tape
1 × clip cord cover
1 ×pair disposable gloves
Wormhole tattoo pen and power supply come with a 12-month warranty.
The Tattoo foot pedal and clip cord come with a 6-month warranty.