Tattoo Pen Features
- The HP60 pen adopts a Five-axis engraving machining process.
- The tattoo pen adopts a brushed motor and an advanced direct drive system that is more powerful, precise, fast coloring, and quiet operation.
- Battery capacity: 2100MAH. Batteries are rechargeable. The battery lasts at least 8 hours of work and takes 3-4 hours to recharge from empty.
- Needle depth is up to 3.8mm with a 3.8mm stroke.
- Tattoo pen length: 145mm. Tattoo pen grip diameter: 43mm.
- Working voltage: 4.5-12V. 10000 revolutions per minute at 10V.
- The transparent shell design of the tattoo pen allows you to see the inner structure of the pen clearly.
- Easy to disassemble for easy cleaning.
- This rotary tattoo machine is compatible with most brands of tattoo needles.
What are brushed motors?
A brushed motor is a traditional motor that works stably.
“Brushed motors were the first commercially important application of electric power to driving mechanical energy, and DC distribution systems were used for more than 100 years to operate motors in commercial and industrial buildings. Brushed DC motors can be varied in speed by changing the operating voltage or the strength of the magnetic field.”–Wikipedia
Reasons for choosing HP60 Tattoo Pen?
- The first transparent wireless tattoo pen of Wormhole Tattoo Supply. The unique design makes it possible to see the structure of the pen and the working motor clearly.
- The LED screen indicates the voltage and the battery’s remaining power, 0.1v voltage adjustments.
- A pen with a medium stroke is best for packing color and blending. It has enough power for lining with smaller needle groupings, but it will struggle with larger ones. You can also do some black and grey (but not ultra-smooth portraits that require several passes).
Tattoo Pen Warranty
All wormhole tattoo pens come with a 12-month warranty.