Tattoo Pen HP60 Features
- The HP60 tattoo pen adopts a Five-axis engraving machining process.
- The tattoo pen adopts a brushless motor and an advanced direct drive system that is more powerful, precise, fast coloring, and quiet operation.
- Easy to disassemble for easy cleaning.
- Battery capacity: 2100MAH
- Needle depth is up to 3.8mm with a 3.8mm stroke.
- Tattoo pen length: 145mm. Tattoo pen grip diameter: 43mm.
- Batteries are rechargeable. The battery lasts at least 8 hours of work and takes 3-4 hours to recharge from empty.
- Working voltage: 4.5-12V. 10000 revolutions per minute at 10V.
- The transparent shell design of the tattoo pen allows you to see the inner structure of the pen clearly.
- This rotary tattoo machine is compatible with most brands of tattoo needles.
Tattoo Pen Kit Includes
1 X Wireless Tattoo pen
20 X Tattoo needle cartridges (3RL 5RL 5RM 7RM)
2 X Tattoo pen bandage
1 X Disposable gloves
8X Tattoo Ink (30ML)
2 X Thick blank practice skin (3mm thick)
20 x Small size ink cups with base
20 x Middle size ink cups with base
2 X Tattoo stencil paper
Why This Tattoo Pen Kit
a.The first transparent wireless tattoo pen of Wormhole Tattoo Supply. The unique design makes it possible to see the structure of the pen and the working motor clearly.
b.The LED screen indicates the voltage and the battery’s remaining power, 0.1v voltage adjustments.
c. A pen with a medium stroke is best for packing color and blending. It has enough power for lining with smaller needle groupings, but it will struggle with larger ones. You can also do some black and grey (but not ultra-smooth portraits that require several passes).
d.Using a brushless motor. “The advantages of a brushless motor over brushed motors are high power-to-weight ratio, high speed, nearly instantaneous control of speed (rpm) and torque, high efficiency, and low maintenance.”–Wikipedia
Wormhole tattoo pen and power supply come with a 12-month warranty.
The Tattoo foot pedal and clip cord come with a 6-month warranty.
Tattoo Tips for Beginners
a. Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
b. Round magnum needles (marked RM) are used for shading and color fill. Compared with weaved magnum needles or flat needles, round magnums conform better to the skin, giving a more consistent line, better ink dispersion, and less skin damage.
c. Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself. If you still want to tattoo on real skin, you had better buy professional tattoo ink which can stick to the skin better than the one in the kit.
There are no reviews yet.